Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



June 25, 2012

Almost Time!

I'm excited because it's almost time for me to take out my sew-in plus it's hot too need to let my hair breathe!! lol Can't wait to see how my hair's been doing up under there it's been 6months total since I had my hair weaved up, but of course almost 3 months since I re- installed my weave. I checked my edges and it looks like it definitely grew back need to continue protecting and being gentle with my edges. I had visited some of my friends last night and most of them were doing the natural thing. They was telling how much of a

progress it made and how much they are learning about the natural texture of their hair. I know my hair personally is thin and it maybe a good choice for me to do the natural thing. So I was thinking about it and was searching on youtube about "Protective Style For Natural Hair" but I don't know I just wasn't feeling how much work goes into doing that, though some say its not that bad but I don't like to spend too much time doing my hair. Then I typed in "Protective Style For Relaxed Hair" and as ya'll know I mostly weave my hair but when it's not weaved I relax it, so I am basically stretching my perm. I stumbled onto this lady's youtube video and she calls herself "Shlinda1" and her protective style methods seem to be something more simple and easy to do for ME, but check out her video on how to do Two Flat Twists...Elegant Protective Style. I just need to keep watching that video so I can get the twists right, so for those who are relaxed definitely subscribe her she has some good videos, including for children. Ok so back to the topic, now I'm going to continue to be stretched relaxed not ready to do the natural hair right at this point because I want to see my progress in doing what I've been doing. So when I take out my sew-in I will show ya'll the results of my thickness and when I perm it I will show ya'll the length. Stay tuned everyone I'm very excited!! :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...