Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 16, 2011

My Start Length

Here's a recent pic that I took the other day of my hair, as you can see the ends are trimmed but my ends are thin so tonight I washed my hair and as I type this I'm currently deep conditioning my hair using a soft bonnet hair dryer. I don't care to wash my hair much rather go to the hairdresser to be honest but I am doing the best I can with my hair, and hope to see some results in the next 2 months at least. My hair is a little past shoulder length (SL) so my goal is mid back length (MBL) in 6 months. Ya'll think I can do it?! I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. I with you cousin, I'm attempting to reach MBL myself or longer. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking it out!! Your hair is definitely coming along nicely keep it up and you will definitely get there in NO TIME! :) *HHJ*

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...