Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 26, 2011

First Bantu Knots Attempt (Hmm...)


So this was first time doing this style and I did this right after washing my hair last night. It did come out curly but still my hair is like 85% shrinkage so my hair looked short and looked like a curly afro. Maybe I didn't take it out right because I did put moisturizer in my hair while doing the knots only thing is maybe I should of wet it more since my hair was drying quickly... Well it was a good attempt anyway maybe I'll try it again another time in the future, but here is a few pictures below :)
                                             
(click on pics to view larger!)

2 comments:

  1. For my hair, I divide, spritz with my water and oil mixture, then apply my shea butter and oil mix and comb through and knot it. I have to do it in the afternoon so that my hair has enough time to dry though by the next morning. It come out nicely but I haven't done one in a while. Maybe I'll try one soon. It def still makes a curly fro but I like the big hair look lol. Also, if you make your sections a little smaller maybe it'll have more definition. Can't wait to see how it turns out when you try it again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was my first attempt but thanks for the tips, not sure when I'll do it again but I'll keep those tips in mind :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...