Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 20, 2011

Instyler Review


Ok so I've had the instyler for a year or so and when I saw it on t.v. I was like oooooh! there's something I can use to make my hair straight with curls!! No more perms! That's what I thought. Everyone has there on opinions and reviews on this product ranging from good to bad. I wouldn't say that this product is terrible because it's not, it actually does the job of straightening and making your hair fuller. Again everyone's hair is different maybe the product works better for some people even though according to the commercial it works on all types of hair.  Also it can depend on the product itself, meaning that some people may get a very good instyler and some may receive a defective one.
For example, I ordered an instyler last year or so and it was great it did the job I even wrote a great review about it on my facebook page but then I ended up stepping on it by accident...Ooops! Didn't know I was so heavy! lol I ended up ordering it from another website not the same one because I forgot which website I ordered the first one from but received the same Instyler. I noticed after using it a few weeks later that it wasn't as good as the first one I had. That's what I noticed maybe I shouldve tested it out as soon as I got it but I didn't.  I'll give the Instyler a 3 out of 5. This review is based on MY personal opinion...
Pros:                                                         Cons:
Straightens Ends of Hair Really Good         Not The Best Curler    
Does Make Hair Look Fuller                            Doesn't Straighten Natural Roots Well
Light Weight                                                      Can Burn Yourself So Be Careful
Easy To Use                                                        

Another point is you may have to go over the same piece of hair numerous times to achieve the straight look you want or to get a curl. It would be nice if the Instyler came with an instruction booklet on how to do different styles using the product but they don't. 
Some say its too Noisy but it doesn't bother me that much so if you want something silent this wouldn't be the product for you.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...