Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



January 6, 2012

First Use of KimmayTube Leave-In Conditioner

Okay sorry ya'll been busy with other things in my life but I finally used the leave-in conditioner. I know I told ya'll I was gonna wash my hair this past weekend but I didn't get a chance to until Wednesday to wash my hair. So I pre-washed using my oil mixtures, shampooed, conditioned then put in the leave-in conditioner last. I'm not gonna say when I put in the leave-in conditioner that something miraculous happened to my hair but I did notice my hair was easier to detangle and comb. I TRIED to twist my hair and let it air dry and the next day I undid my twists to comb my hair noticing my ends was nice and soft.
My roots was a little rough until I combed it I guess cuz I air dried it. I'm not sure if it's suppose to achieve moisture in the hair or not but I ended up moisturizing and sealing my hair because I felt my hair needed to be moisturized more. I think the Kimmaytube leave-in conditioner is good not miraculous like most people make it out to be but its good. This is my first time using it but maybe if I continue using it I will see more of a difference in my hair. I can't expect much results on the first use of this conditioner. Would I use it again? Yes I would since I brought the Aloe Vera Juice for it and there were some positive results. And again I want to keep using it to see if I notice anymore positive changes in my hair. Also I used my own products not ALL the products Kimmay used, but hey I'm trying to save so Im gonna use what I have for the time being. Times Is Hard!



My Version of KimmayTube Leave-In Conditioner:
  • 2 Tbsp of Shea Moisture: Deep Treatment Masque 
  • 2 Tbsp of Aloe Vera Juice (Whole Leaf Version) PH 4.0 or 4.5
  • 4 Tsp of  My Oil Mixture (Castro, Olive and JoJoba Oils)


KimmayTube's Version:
  • 1 oz. Knot Today Leave In Conditioner (2 Tbsp. of YOUR preferred leave-in)
  • 2 Tbsp of (Whole Leaf) Aloe Vera Juice with a PH of 4.0 or 4.5
  • 2 Tsp of Castro Oil
  • 2 Tsp of JoJoba Oil
So you can use your own leave-in conditioner that you like and suppose to still work. I used Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque since it can be used as a leave-in, but like I said it did work nice on my hair but nothing spectacular for the FIRST use. Now I'll keep updating ya'll after using this a few times to get the real feedback of this conditioner. Anyway who used the Kimmaytube leave-in conditioner or made their own version of the conditioner let me know your thoughts on how it made your hair feel.

[*PS. I just found some Mix Chicks Leave In conditioner I had left in the bathroom behind a whole bunch of products me and mom have, lol Next time I can try that to see if that makes a difference...I'll see ;) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...