Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



January 30, 2013

ORS Olive Oil Edge Control Review

This is a review of the "Organic Root Stimulator: Olive Oil Edge Control" which was recommended by my hairstylist to use on my edges to keep it looking slick. I basically use this during my post-relaxed stages when my new growth starts to grow out especially around my edges. To avoid using regular gel that can dry and damage the Edges this product definitely holds your edges down which I definitely like. Today I  just washed my hair then put some of this product on
my edges then tied it down with my scarf for awhile and Walah! A nice strong and shiny hold on my edges. The only thing which I found about this product that I would notice a little bit of white residue every now and then BUT come to find out it was because I had other products in my hair. So to avoid the white residue you have to make sure that you use it when your hair is fresh and clean but other than that it definitely does what it suppose to do. I'll give this product an A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...