Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



April 15, 2012

Edge Repair


Front/side edges (Gro Aut Oil)
I realized that I need to especially pay special attention to my edges, because it needs improvement. I had an incident a few years ago where I let someone perm my edges so it can be nice and smooth like baby hair but the hair around my edges ended up being patches of bald spots. Never again!! but since then my edges have never been the same so since that area needs to improve I'm definitely going to work on that during
my hair journey. Not cute having long and healthy hair with jacked
up edges, also I'm getting a sew in soon and need to let
my hairdresser to be mindful of my edges when braiding my hair since its sensitive at this point. I plan to oil my edges more than the rest of my hair and use castro oil to achieve growth to my edges. Also im going to go back to taking my vitamins I stopped recently. So here is a few pictures of my edges as you can see it needs work. I will check back in July to see if there was improvement and show ya'll the results so stay tuned...
(Tips: Avoid using Gel on your edges or any products that has mineral oil in it)

Back edges needs alot of work
So I checked out AkiyaKelly's Youtube on "How To Get Your Edges To Grow" and she uses a mixture for her edges which includes "Vitamin E Oil and Peppermint Oil".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...