Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



April 17, 2012

SWV: I Missed Us

SWV (Sisters With Voices) was my favorite group in the 90's because they was straight out of the NYC borroughs. (Lelee and Coko from the Bronx; Taj from Brooklyn) all three with they're urban style and harmonious voices with Coko having the strongest voice. Now back after 15yrs they are mature grown ladies still bringing some 90's feel music to our ears which is something that many of us miss. So naming their long awaited album "I Missed Us", we should say we definitely have. My favorite tracks are all of them but I'll name my top three lol, I'm feeling Show Off, Love Unconditionally, and Do Ya!!  

I would rate the album overrall a ***** (5 out of 5) because I'm feeling the music's vibe and I didn't skip one song but listened to all the tracks from beginning to end more than once. I would recommend for the old skool 90's rnb/hip hop heads to get the album or download in on Itunes...I would prefer personally the CD itself to add to my SWV album collection.
Tracks
1. Co-Sign
2. All About You
3. Show Off ft. A.X.
4. Everything
5. Do Ya ft. Brianna Perry
6. The Best Years
7. I Missed Us
8. Better Than I
9. Keep You Home
10. Time To Go
11. Use Me
12. Love Unconditionally
13. If Only You Knew

GOT My Copy, What About YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...