Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



April 13, 2012

4 months Update

Hey people! I know it's been a minute but I finally got my hair extensions removed so my hair can rest for a week and then I will be reinstalling my weave! My hair has grown not long long but I see a difference from my starting point. Hair in the front is still a little thin on the side so when I reinstall my weave I'm going to do a full weave instead of a partial install so the front of my hair can get right! I haven't been using the Gro Aut like I was suppose to and if I did maybe my hair would've been longer.
Need to stop being lazy with my hair and from now on I will start sticking to my regular hair care routine. So again I'm just going to be honest and not sit here and say I've been doing everything that I was suppose to do, but I know I need to get back to doing what I was doing. I did use Gro Aut today as a pre-poo before I went to the hairdresser to get my weave removed and hair washed. Hair is getting a little thicker not that thick but still working on it, so here's a picture of my hair out, blow dried and flat ironed a little.

4 months of my HHJ

Still have 3 more months to really see my final results of how long my hair will be by July and whatever results I have I will continue on with my hair journey.I stress to you that your hair doesn't have to be natural to achieve long hair, as long as you use healthy products for your hair you can be able to reach your goal to have healthy hair. Patience is definitely a key in maintaining and caring for your hair. Also there's nothing wrong with getting hair extensions to help with your growth. Much love to all my HHJ followers!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...