Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



May 4, 2013

Review: "Shea Moisture: Yucca and Aloe Thickening.."

I am a big advocate for Shea Moisture products in general because I've been using them since I started my hair journey and my hair loves this stuff. I used the "Shea Moisture: Coconut Style Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk" before which worked very good with my hair along with the "Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir". I was using these two products for my moisturizer and sealer. Now I decided to switch up and substitute the "Shea Moisture Yucca and Aloe Thickening Growth Milk" (Moisturizer) and "Yucca and Aloe Thickening Moisture Mist" (Sealer). I also wanted to see if these two
products would make my hair thicker. Started using them like in Jan. and as a result till now I've noticed my hair has gotten thicker and more healthier looking. My hair likes this stuff though the smell is not as nice as the "Curl & Style Milk" it still has a decent smell and more importantly it does what its suppose to do. So both of these products I use as part of my daily hair care regimen to help keep my hair moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product if you are trying to thicken your hair. Good Product (Thumbs Up!)

Hair Thicker and Edges are looking better

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...