Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



May 29, 2013

Shedding

Lately I've been experiencing alot of shedding now I wouldn't say it was from the "Texlax" because it's not shedding from the top where my hair is texlaxed but its shedding from my ends. Only thing I can think of is after going to the beach my hair got a little wet and I didn't wash it or moisturize it until the next day or being in heat a lot maybe I wasn't moisturizing my hair enough! Whatever the case maybe it seems like it started during my last two days in FL. Last week when I washed my hair and used "Aphogee: Keratin 2 min Reconstuctor"  which helps repair hair damaged caused by chlorine and hard water. Also been using water as apart of my daily moisturizer along with the Shea moisture products I use. Now my hair has stopped shedding as much as it did before and tomorrow I will do a deep conditioner after washing my hair. Will continue to closely observe the progress of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...