Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



January 7, 2013

Protective Style for Winter 2013


I finally found a protective style that I can work with for the wintertime the "High Bun". I like this style because it can be worn with a dressed up look or with a casual look so this style is very versatile. At the same time this style protects the hair by having your hair up to keep from breakage and that's what I love about this style. I did use a hair piece to achieve this style since...
I don't have very thick hair or isn't long enough for me to do this with only my own hair. I love to look at youtube and learn how to do different things with my hair and makeup as well. So I stumbled onto a video where I was at a point of frustration of trying to figure what I wanted to do with my hair and found a video from Britpopprincess. I literally tried this twice before I finally got it the way I wanted it. It's a great tutorial so if you want to try it go head I have posted the video down below for you to check out.This style is definitely a good protective style for the winter and my hair will be like this for awhile!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...