Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 27, 2011

Box Braids


Hair Box Braided


Hey Im not much of a braider so doing cornrolls on my hair was not an option! My thing is if you can't Cornroll, Box Braid!! That's exactly what I did my parts wasn't all that neat but its difficult when you are not a braider and doing your OWN head. This how my hair look today, if I was gonna wear this out then I would put rubberbands on the ends since its a little loose at the ends. But Im just gonna pin it down and put my wig cap on along with my wig so it doesn't really matter.




 
Took me 1hr and a half smh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...