Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 13, 2011

Dry Scalp

Ok so right now Im trying to find a way to get rid of my dry scalp because its a little dry right now and I need to moisturize my hair. Always had dry scalp even my dermatologist told me it's an issue, lol. I would wash my hair today but because its cold now Im trying to avoid washing my hair every week don't want to get sick by mistake. So I will be doing a little research on what natural products I can use for my dry scalp. I did see someone say olive oil, but I'll experiment and see :)
(stay tuned...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...