Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 12, 2011

Why Start A Healthy Hair Journey?

After one of my good friends recommended me to try a healthy hair journey I figured "Hey, Why Not?!". So I learned from her and a few youtube videos on how I should care for my hair in a healthy way. Learning that many products I was using for my hair had alot of alcohols, sulfide, sulfate (shampoos) and other chemicals that was damaging to my hair. So I decided to try out a "Healthy Hair Journey" to see how my hair would improve by using oils (jamaican castro oil, olive oil, vitamin E), sufate-free shampoos and taking vitamins as well. The exact date of my start is Dec 6, 2011 and let's see how it goes!!
To view my video below since it's Private please send me your youtube s/n or email. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...