Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 16, 2011

Random: Music

SWV New Single Cosign
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SWV Okay!! ya'll don't understand I've been looking forward to hearing new music from them for a long while and they finally out with their new single "Cosign". I am not disappointed at all, I love it and all the girls are singing parts, see this is the type of music I miss. Check Out The New Single & Request It On Your LOCAL STATIONS!! These Ladies are back baby!!


90's R&B Medley's
These girls did there thang on this video and I was born in the 80's but grew up listening to 90's music so this was entertaining for me. Music now a days can't even touch the music we listened to in the 90's, so check out the video below and more of their videos on youtube...
 Definitely talented!!
Subscribe to their Youtube Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...