Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 12, 2011

Natural Products Not Hair!

Some may be mistaken when I say Natural...I do not mean hair I mean using hair products that don't have any chemicals in them however I am still using a perm which is a chemical product so I guess I can say Im using MOSTLY non chemical products lol. I don't really want to go natural though because its alot of work to go through I've heard but to each is own. I do not knock women who wear their hair natural because its beautiful as well but I KNOW me, lol and it's not for me. I will NEVER SAY NEVER but for now I am continuing to perm my hair but I am stretching my perms and treating my hair in between by deep conditioners that I use from Shea Moisture which I am trying out now. So again for those who are doing the natural hair or those stretching their perms and using most non chemical products share with me your journey as well, I love to hear experiences from others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...