Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 14, 2011

Tip of The Week #1

Did you know silk is gentle for your hair? Yes by using a silk scarf, a silk bonnet or a silk pillow case if you forget to tie up your hair can cause your hair to shed less and have less breakage. Thankfully my loving Grandme was kind enough to make me some silk pillow cases a few years back and its being put to good use! Cotton pillow cases are NOo Good so if you do sleep on some make sure you tie your hair with a silk scarf or bonnet. Also since its winter and some of us may wear our winter hats its best to wrap or tie your hair that's gonna be covered by your hat with a scarf or bonnet (silk) to avoid hair shedding and breakage as well. Any suggestions you have concerning these, let me know I would like to hear ya'll opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...