Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 12, 2011

Products Im Using

Shea Moisture Products
     
  • Retention Shampoo
  • Restorative Conditioner
  • Reconstructive Elixer
  • Deep Treatment Masque
  •  
    All included in the Repair & Transition Kit
    
  • Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Jamaican Castro Oil
For Vitamins
  • GNC hair, nail, skin vitamins (once a day)
  • Country Life Liquid multivitamins and supplements (mango flavor) (once a day)

2 comments:

  1. NIce healthy hair product and blog too. these products are really beneficial for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea my hair loves these products! And Thanks for checking out my blog :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...