Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



September 22, 2013

Ahhhh!! My Edges Are Messed Up Again

Ok so I was getting ready to wash my hair and realized my edges was thinning again on the sides! I freaked out seeing this because my edges was improving but its thinning especially on my right side of my head. To my conclusion of this I don't think its because I'm wearing a wig because I took out the two side combs at the top of the wig about a week ago. I think the way I was braiding my hair was pulling my sides and the way I was placing the bobby pins in my hair had something to do with it too. I need to reevaluate the way I'm braiding my hair and how I use the bobby pins, so I'm currently checking out some youtube videos to help. The rest of my hair is fine but my edges are a mess and I feel a small bump on my right side where my edges is really
Left Side   /                     Right Side
thin which tells me that my edges definitely was being pulled. I noticed a few times my sides feeling a little discomfort but I ignored it. So remember ladies don't be like me and ignore it...If you feel discomfort when wearing a wig don't ignore it handle it because most likely your doing damage to your hair. Right now I am using this Oil mixture that my cousin put together that promote hair growth but won't discuss much about it right now since I just started using it, maybe later. This has made me a little upset but I will fix this situation and be alittle more attentive to my hair from now on. Will keep ya'll updated on this little setback because long hair with jacked up edges is not cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...