Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 1, 2017

Mielle Organics Review

The last time I did a review on their shampoo on a previous post from 2 yrs ago, which I will discuss later on in this post. But I will discuss how I like the products that I have and what it does for my hair. 

First I will discuss my favorite products from Mielle Organics which is...

  1. Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner: This product works so well with my natural hair. I love the mint tingle feeling that it has when its in my hair. It makes my hair soft and curly. #1 Favorite
  2. White Peony Leave-In Conditioner: Another one of my favorite products from them because after washing and conditioning my hair I use the leave-in to keep my hair moisturized and manageable. It brings life to my kinky curls which I love. Even for a "wash and go" I use this or for my L.O.C method. #2 Favorite
  3. The Avocado Hair Milk: This product works well with my hair as far as keeping my hair moisturized, it's like most hair lotion products.
  4. Mint Almond Oil: Haven't used this much until recently but I usually use this oil for my scalp and in doing my L.O.C. method so far I like how it keeps my scalp from drying.
  5. "New And Improved" Babassu Conditioning ShampooI think from my last negative review and my complaint to the company about there previous shampoo which was formerly known as "Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo" made them go back to the drawing board on improving this product. Yes I ended up testing this one to see if this Shampoo improved...I'm happy to say if has when I wash my hair with this product it doesn't dry my hair out making it tangled like their old product, which is a plus. So I definitely think this shampoo is better now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...