Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



May 2, 2012

Women's Day Mag. Hair Tips

1) Camouflage roots by zigzagging your part rather than straight
2) Brush hair nightly from roots to ends. This distributes natural oils throughout the shaft and gives hair a healthier sheen
3) Be direct when telling your hairstylist what you want and bring magazine photos of the styles you like.
4) Doing your own hair color? Don't make too drastic change but stay within one or two shades of your natural color.
5) Comb wet hair like the pro and hold a handful at a time then work from the center of your hair to the ends. After that then comb from scalp to center

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...