Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



August 13, 2013

Teyana Taylor Hair

What's up people so I recorded this video a couple of days ago but thought Youtube didn't save it so I was upset until I found out it was saved. So here I am posting up a video of the "Teyana Taylor Lace Wig" from RPG Show that I received in the mail.

Color: 1B
Length: 18"
Type: Silk (Non-Yaki)


So this is the hair after I dyed it with "Dark & Lovely: Honey Blonde" and washed it. I may dye it again to make it lighter but for now this is the color. I also used the "Elastic Band Method" which I put elastic inside the wig so it can secure it better on my head...It definitely did the trick. You can buy an elastic band at your local Fabric or Arts and Craft store...






Facts: 
a) The hair had a kind of a cornchip type smell lol which is kinda hard to cover..
b) The hair does shedd some
c) Adding water seems to make the hair more bigger after it dries best to add leave in conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...