Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



June 29, 2014

What is the Inversion Method?

It's a method in which your hair can grow about an inch in 7 days by invert position (upside 
down position) *Suggestions: Do not do while pregnant or if you feel dizziness*

How do I do the Inversion Method?
There's different ways you can do it but its whatever you feel comfortable in doing it. Also check out different youtube videos on ideas on what invert position works for you.



I do this Inversion Method
Steps


  • Use my oil mixture (Jojoba oil, Vitamin E, etc...) You can use any oil you choose.
  • Heat the oil mixture in the microwave for 25-30secs
  • Apply it all over my scalp  
  • Massage my scalp 
  • Set timer to 3 min 
  • Invert position for 3 min 
  • Continue to follow these steps for 7 days straight (once a month)
*Warning if you feel dizziness STOP!* I also take Iron vitamins while doing this method because the reason you are in an invert position is for the blood to circulate to the scalp causing growth so I use the vitamins to increase the process. I don't know if the vitamins makes much of a difference but I still take it. 
Type of bottles I use for my oil

3 comments:

  1. Imma try this chica! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok let me know how it goes :)

      Delete
    2. Gyrlllllll i tried it n guess what???? Dnt laugh at me but i got stuck n ended up falln on the floor....my big behind gotta try it again tomorrow lol

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...