Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



August 6, 2014

I Love Texlaxing



I love texlaxing my hair I like the thickness that is becoming of course my ends need to be cut so I will cut them sometime next week professionally but I like the results. I said in my video that I will start texlaxing my hair myself because I like the results of when I do it myself its not too straight. I think though I should've left the relaxer on a little longer but its
ok as long as I still have my hair :) I blow dried and flat ironed my hair after along with using my "Tressemme Heat Protectant Spray" Also I've been taking Biotin 5000mcg trying to keep consistant in taking it everyday. As I type this I am reminded to take it right now and just a side note my face also has been doing well. I've been pretty much clear and I may get a bump every now and then but I do my best to avoid popping them. Thankfully my dark spots most of them faded it away I continue to drink water and eat salad along with my food. Back to my hair though, I decided to texlax every 4 months I have did 5 and 6 months before but I think for now 4 months is good. Maybe later on I'll start stretching it a little longer again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...