Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



June 6, 2015

What Is LOC Method?

Many of ya'll hair journeyers may have heard the term "LOC Method", which I also mentioned in my last video post. It stands for L-iquid/ Leave-In, O-ils, C-ream and it benefits by locking in moisture retention. Since my hair is Low Porosity which means my hair resists moisture, so the "LOC Method" is very beneficial for my hair to keep my hair
moisturized. The Oil and Cream (ex. Shea Butter) actually prevents the water in the hair from evaporating and helps the hair remain moisturized for a longer period of time. I also add Glycerin into my hair routine as well which I'll post more about how that helps my hair in a later post.

How I do my LOC Method?

  1. In a spray bottle I have a mixture of (Water, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, and Sea breeze) which I work in the hair then apply my Cantu  (Leave-In Condioner)
  2. I apply my Oil Mixture (Grapeseed, JoJoba, and Coconut Oil)
  3. I apply my Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk or Shea Butter

That's bascially it and after I put in EcoStyle Olive Oil Gel or Pantene Natural Hair Curl Custard to style my TWA for my curls to pop! So far it works for me and people ask me how do my hair stay curly I tell them I had to train my hair. Which I did using the sponge and finding the right products that helps in bringing out my natural curls. So far I'm loving my curl pattern its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...