Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



May 12, 2015

May Updated Post BC




Products that I mentioned which is part of my hair regimen...
  • Water, Tea Tree Oil, Seabreeze (Spray Bottle) 
  • Jojoba Oil, Peppermint Oil, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil and JBCO (I forgot to mention)
  • Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
  • Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Spray (Silk Protein & Neem Oil)
  • ECO Style Olive Oil Gel 
  • ORS Edge Control
  • Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioner 
  • Natural Curl Maker by Camille Rose
  • The Twister 2.0 (Website I Got Item From Click Here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...