Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 11, 2016

22 months of Hair Growth




This picture was taking by my hairstylist who after she washed and conditioned my hair, blew out my hair and ended up being longer than I expected. Even though she cut the coloring out since the ends of my hair was brittle and damaged from the color, my hair still had some length to it. So right now my hair is braided up as I wig out during the summer to keep my hair protected and unbothered. I hope by Feb it grows even more along with my edges growing back as well. Being natural isn't easy but the results are rewarding :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...