Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



July 1, 2012

6 Month Results!!

Weave Is Out!! So even though my hair isn't exactly at mid-point position on my back it's somewhat close and I will continue doing what I've been doing as far as taking care of my hair.

          My Goals                                            Results
  • Longer Hair To Mid-Back           *Arm Pit Length (APL)
  • Less Split Ends                       *Few split ends but not major
  • Less Breakage                        *Only breakage on edges (edge repair) 
  • Hair Less Dry                          *Still gets dry but keep Moisturized & Seal
  • More Moisture In Hair               *Continues to use natural oils for scalp
  • Thicker Hair                            *Have Fine Hair but has gotten thicker
Start Dec 2011


June 2012

April 2012

*Through my 6months I have used weaves as a protective style for my hair which definitely helped my hair to grow and to rest at the same time. Downfall was not paying attention to my edges especially when I did a partial perm along with a partial weave, leading to edge breakage. This was seen in April but have been using natural oils (Castro, Jojoba, Olive oil mix) to grow it back, which I seen improvement. So far I'm happy will give my hair a rest from weaves for awhile plus it's HOT outside don't need the extra weight!! :) I will continue on with my Healthy Hair Journey, the good thing about it is that you learn about what works for your hair and what don't and you may make mistakes but don't be scared because that's part of your learning process on how to care and maintain your hair!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...