Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



September 13, 2012

Finally...I Got Giovanni!!

I've been searching everywhere for these "Giovanni" products especially the "Smooth As Silk Conditioner" but couldn't find it. I even went to Walmart, and ya know Walmart has everything but they didn't even have it. So I decided, as my last resort, to buy it online and good thing I did because on Amazon.com they are having a big sale on all products so
check it out now before it ends!
Anyway I will be washing my hair with the Shampoo and Conditioner this week. I usually go to the hair dresser but since I'm wigging up my hair what's the point? So I'll wash it myself! I've researched many good reviews on the conditioner especially on African American hair but I will give it about a month or so before I give ya'll my own personal review on it....meanwhile check out the link below on the "Giovanni" (Smooth As Silk Conditioner)http://www.amazon.com/Giovanni-Conditioner-Smooth-Daily-Containers/dp/B001ET7892/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...