Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



September 10, 2012

Peppermint Oil

I received in the mail some peppermint oil that I had ordered so I can use it for my edges to help growth. I posted awhile back a video by Akiyakelly "How To Get Your Edges To Grow Back" and one of the ingredients she used was "Peppermint Oil". So I figured I can add that to my oil mixture and work on my edges. It's smells really nice and minty which add a nice kick to it while helping my edges to grow back. I will keep ya'll updated on it's progress while using this peppermint oil. Anyone ever tried peppermint oil?
(Click here to view my post on "Edge Repair" to see the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...