Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



September 4, 2012

Inspired Fall Look: Fab Fringe Caramel

So for September I have found a new style I will wear for the fall and it's a little inspired by T-boz from TLC look. I wanted to do a short dube with a more sophisticated look to it. Remember in a few years I will be 30 so I need to mature my style from time to time, and the short hairstyles do make me look a little more mature. So I'm doing a protective style for the winter so my hair can rest and my edges can grow back, so its needed. Let me know what ya'll think HOT or NOT?




My Fall Look






Check out my review on the Fab Fringe Caramel by Sensationnel!










2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...