Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



October 9, 2012

Tip of The Week #6

Patience Not Frustration
The tip this week is on the word "Patience"; which means the quality of being patient, without complaint, loss of temper, even-tempered care and diligence. Even though that's a good quality to have in dealing with day to day life, its definitely a key-word required in caring and maintaining our hair.
It's hard sometimes especially if you have a busy lifestyle and most times your hair is the least priority for you. But in order for your hair to meet your requirements in becoming healthier and for growth you have to show your hair "Patience" . Honestly this is still a learning process for me as well, so this tip is meant for me too, because I really don't like to spend to much time on my hair and I can sometimes be rough with my hair. I notice when I do that in some way my hair ends up not cooperating with me. So I try to think of my hair as a plant, it needs to be watered, maintained and cared for in order for it to be healthy and grow. Your hair is the same way it needs attention, maintenance, and to be treated with care in order for it to grow healthy. "Patience" is needed even if your hair doesn't grow as fast as you want it to grow or as thick as you want it, just continue to care for it the best way you can, be gentle with your hair. Before you know it other people will start complimenting your hair and you will definitely notice a difference. Just continue learning about your hair, research tips on maintaining your hair, use healthy hair products, and be PATIENT. Your hair will do the rest. :)  *Patience Is A Bliss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...