Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



July 10, 2013

Flat twists

Kinda looks like Braids
Hey ya'll I'm excited to share that I've been practicing flat twists on my hair because I wanted to do something for my hair since its a hot humid summer. With watching youtube videos and practicing for about a week I'm finally got the hang of doing flat twists. Which is easier to me than trying to learn how to cornroll. Check out the picture below of me side flat twisting the side of my hair and rope twisting the other side leaving the back out in a bun. Still needs more work but am getting better at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...