Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



July 3, 2013

Tip of The Week #8

Being on a hair journey requires dedication and work but the best part about it is the results! Though we see that deep conditioning our hair, oiling it, moisturizing it daily, protective styles and other methods externally helps with hair growth. But its also important to work internally to help with your hair growth as well such as taken vitamins (Biotin, Iron, Multivitamins, Fish Oil etc..) Also drinking a lot of water can help
cleanse inside the body helping in the moisturizing of the hair as well. I heard exercising is helpful to in hair growth. So its best to not only focus on the hair itself while doing your hair journey but on keeping the body healthy internally which can definitely improve your hair growth....

What Vitamins I Use?
  • Biotin (5000mcg)
  • Gummies Multivitamin
  • Iron
  • Vitamin B12 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...