Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



March 9, 2015

Hair Loss On Edges!

Remember some time ago in a post I spoke about my thin edges especially on the right side of my head well when you get a big chop you start to realize certain things. Of course I didn't realize right away but when I was parting my hair tonight I discovered this....





So the reason my side edges were thin especially on the right side of my head is because I was loosing hair and I feel what made it worse was still using the clip ins on that side still. I don't know if that hair loss was due to the relaxer, manipulation from the clip ins or what but I need to pay special attention to this area. You can't really see it when I comb my hair on the side because it covers it since my natural hair is getting thicker but I will be using oils to help the hair on that side to grow back. I am really glad I did the big chop because my hair was a hot mess and now I am fixing all these hair issues I've been having. I will put below my old post about my edges showing that this did not just happen but its been like this I just seen from my big chop how bad it had gotten. It's kind of embarrassing to post this picture but it motivates me to take better care of my hair and to stay natural all the way!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...