Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



November 13, 2015

Mielle Organics Shampoo Review

First of all I would like to say before I go on that I am not trying to bash any hair companies because ALL products don't work for EVERYBODY no matter what company. I'm just sharing what I experienced using this product personally. So I ordered from Mielle Organics "Babassu Oil Conditioning Sulfate Free Shampoo" along with some other products that I had purchased. I never used their products before but I follow them on Instagram and seen so much positive feedback on their products especially those with "natural hair". I brought August but didn't use it until this month after I took out my twists so I conditioned my hair first to get the kinks/knots out by detangling with my fingers.
Second I rinsed the conditioner out after about an hour then Shampooed using this product and all of a sudden my hair started getting dry and knots began to form at the ends of my hair. I was so nervous so used my Coconut Milk Shampoo that I usually use and it began to soften my hair a little bit. After I used "Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor" hoping it would soften the knots but that didn't work. So I decided to use Mielleorganics Babassu Oil and Deep Conditioner it made my hair soft but the ends of my hair was still knotted. I got so frustrated I started going "Angela Bassett from Waiting To Exhale" to my hair...yep started to cutting a few of the knots out but I stopped and said I'll call my hair beautician to fix it. She combed it out and I asked her to trim my hair but that was the worst experience ever using Shampoo that dried out my hair luckily I was still able to send it back and as I type this they are sending me their Leave-In Conditioner which I've used and like. That Shampoo though don't mix well with MY hair. Thankfully my hair still has length and is growing, I mean some people make a big deal about trimming but I don't mind as long as my hair is healthy that's all that matters. Length will come over time though I ain't gonna lie I can't wait, waiting patiently...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...