Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



November 29, 2012

5 Month Post Relaxed

Today makes it "5 Months Post Relaxed" and this is an accomplishment because this is the longest I've stretched my hair w/o it being weaved up. I've been wearing a wig but overall I definitely been taking care of my hair. Keeping my hair moisturized and sealed almost everyday, oiling my scalp 2-3 times a week, letting my hair air dry after wash, braiding my hair (doo doo braids), and using healthy hair products. It hasn't been easy but I can say my hair has grown thicker and even a little longer. I am excited because tomorrow I will be getting a relaxer, even though I'm happy I made my 5 month mark I can't wait to perm this bad boy (my hair) lol! My side burns and the buck shots is serious!! So to all my Long Time Stretchers or Newbie Stretchers we can do it just put your mind to it. You don't have to go natural to grow healthy hair, as long as you take care of your hair using healthy hair products, you should be good. Most of all Moisture, Moisture, Moisture is what your hair needs esp. for African American/Black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...