Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



November 11, 2012

Co Wash Attempt Gone Wrong!!

Shampoo
Okay so I was attempting to "Co Wash" my hair using V05 moisturizing conditioner I bought and was going to share with you guys on what I did but I ended up using the wrong product. In the shower when I was washing my hair using, what I thought was the "moisturizing conditioner", I thought to myself boy this conditioner is soapy I like this then rinsed and washed my hair a second time. Second time it finally clicked in my head that this was not a conditioner I was using and when I looked at the bottle to my shock it said "Moisturizing Shampoo!" O_O. I almost had a heartache which I ran out the shower and got my "Giovanni Conditioner" and put it quickly into my hair and left it on for about 15 min. I read the back of the bottle and seen it had three types of sulfate in that shampoo I mistakenly used! I said this Co Wash attempt was a disaster good thing the other bottle I bought was the conditioner so I'll make sure I use that the next attempt. Also I tried to attempt to twist my hair but it didn't look right so I ended up taking it out. The bad thing was I put rubber bands at the ends so it was snagging the ends of my hair when I was taking off the rubber bands. My experience this evening was not the best but then again it could've been worse, so I'm happy I was able to realize my error and corrected it quickly. I also used the KimmayTube leave-in conditioner as well to try to add the moisture back in my hair. Next Co Wash attempt I will share with you, which I will make sure I'm actually using the right product and share what I did. Until next time be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...