Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



December 3, 2012

Relaxer Done

I just had my hair relaxed about 3 days ago after being 5 months post relaxed and I can honestly say I am loving the fact that my hair has gotten thicker. Even my hair stylist who has been doing my hair since I was in Junior High School noticed a difference too. She said that my hair is looking more healthier and is getting longer. So I'm definitely happy to see that my hair journey, which I've done for almost a year, is working out for me. I didn't even have to go natural to achieve my hair goals! For now I will continue on with my hair regimen, keeping my hair moisturized as much as I can and giving my hair some TLC. One thing which recommended especially before getting a relaxer is to Protein Treat your hair using like hair mayonnaise or any other protein treatment product for the hair. That's suppose to be done a week before but I didn't do that because I just recently found out a day before my scheduled hair appointment but next time. The relaxer I used is the "Organic Root Stimulating Olive Oil No Lye Relaxer" which I think worked well on my hair :) Check the video below for the before and after results from the relaxer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...