Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



March 11, 2013

Update For March

Hey Followers,

Bantu Knot Out

Just wanted to update ya'll on what's been going on with me and my hair. This month I've been doing Bantu Knot Outs on my hair since my hair is now 16 weeks post relaxed with the new growth coming in that's the style for me right now. Was frustrated trying to figure out what style would look decent on my post relaxed hair and I was having a hard time getting my Bantu Knot Outs to come out like I wanted so I started watching different videos on how to do Bantu Knots. After 4 attempts it finally started coming out better, still need a little more work, but for the most part it looks decent to rock outside. Also I went to my hair stylist during my
frustration period like 2 weeks ago to get twists it looked ok but it ended coming loose after a couple of days so I took them out and started practicing on the Bantu Knots. Now I'm trying to decide if I should go back to the hair dresser to get my hair twisted in the front and out in the back or if I should continue with the Bantu Knot Outs I've been doing for the past few days? hmmm...decisions, decisions...lol. Today I'm doing a protein treatment on my hair since I notice a lot of shedding so to reduce the shedding I decided to do the treatment and plus my hair needs to be cleaned. Instead of washing my hair with shampoo I'm going to do a cowash on my hair (using Moisturizing Conditioner). I also ordered more Giovanni "Shampoo" and "Deep Conditioner" I love that stuff!!  Well that's all the updates this month I'll try to post more for you guys so this won't end up being a "DEAD" blog, just being busy doing other things, but will keep ya'll posted :) Have a great day!

-Miss Lelee

2 comments:

  1. Can you provide some of the tips on doing Bantu Knots? I would like to try them, but would like to know the steps that you use, and any issues you have experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't make a video right now but hopefully in the future some time but you can check out this link for the video on the steps on how to do it @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4BWt3_7WVQ ...Tell me how it goes!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...