Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



March 29, 2013

Undershaved Hair

For those who don't know what an Undershave is, its when the sides or the back of the head by the nape is shaved to the scalp while the rest of the hair is styled in a traditional manner. The most popular one that many celebrities are into are the both/one side being shaved. I ended up doing the back due to the fact that my back edges was looking raggedy to me and I figure might as well shave it of and start from scratch. Plus it was a spur of the moment thing which I got the idea from watching youtube hair videos. So I did this earlier today at the barber shop though
they ripped me off by charging me $10 to shave off a small section and shape, smh. But anyway I got home and started messing with it and ended up trimming too much now it look like I had a bad perm in the back. I should've let my hair alone. Here's a pic of my undershave in the back.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...