Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



November 8, 2013

Hairfinity? Does It Work?






I've been hearing through the hair internet world about these hair vitamins called "Hairfinity" that promotes hair growth. I've seen some very good results even Lil Wayne's baby mama Toya Wright uses it and her hair is long. I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with the thickness of my hair but now I want my hair to gain some length. I washed my hair yesterday and my ends had some breakage and shedding I had to trim my ends. So right now I am still using my cousin's oil that she sent me I have to take a before pic to see if her oil works though I've already started using it. But since I cut my ends and it's kinda like I started over I will post a before pic and probably in like Dec I'll post an after photo,
just to see if I see a difference. Ok so back to "Hairfinity", I was checking out there website it shows it has Biotin, Vitamin C & D,
Silica which all work together stimulate and maintain hair growth. I ordered it today just to try it so as soon as I get the vitamins I will post up a "Lelee's Hairfinity Challenge" which we can do together!! I'm excited. I'll keep ya'll posted on that soon. If you would like to check out the website go to http://www.hairfinity.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...