Introduction

Welcome to my blog on a "Healthy Hair Journey" , keeping ya'll updated on my progress of my hair using natural products and oils to care for my hair. So follow me and let's journey together to having healthy hair!



November 19, 2013

Skin Care#1: Aloe Vera Face Mask

I know this is a "Hair" blog but I wanted to also share from time to time tips on taking care of the skin. Acne is something I faced since H.S. so even though my face maintained well for awhile last month I brokeout kinda bad. I watched a youtube video last week on using "Aloe Vera" along with Lemon Juice. Here's how it goes...

*If you don't have an Aloe Vera plant you can use the "Aloe Vera Gel" that 100% natural with no perservatives, no coloring or fragrance*


  • Take a few aloe vera plant leafs cut them, skin off the leafs then take out the Aloe vera 
  • I put it in a small bowl then I added a little bit of "lemon juice" maybe a teaspoon *depending how much Aloe Vera you have in the bowl* 
  • I mixed it using a spoon
  • Then applied it on my face and left on for 20 min
  • Rinsed off with cold water
This helps to exfoliate the skin which I do once a week and then I started using JoJoba Oil to my face after I wash my face. JoJoba Oil is not only good for the hair but also for the skin as well. I think I'm going to not only use natural products for my hair but also for my face as well. Because my face is starting to get sensitive to most of these dermatologist products out here plus why spend an arm and a leg on something that may not work when you can spend less money on natural remedies that can work!

*Click here for the video by "Superprincessjo" on this Exfoliate for the skin and also can use on hair as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...